Friday, December 9, 2022 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Food Innovation Center (FIC) & Zoom
Zac Lewis, PhD will present as part of the Food for Health Seminar Series. Dr. Lewis is the Chief Science Officer of Synbiotic Health.
Talk Title: Probiotics as a biotechnology, as food ingredients, and as a space for an industry career.
Talk Summary: Come hear Zac talk about various lenses on probiotics including:
• Ecological mechanisms of action
• Health benefits under investigation
• Methods of new strain discovery
• Development of consumer products
• Supply chain considerations that make us tear our hair out
• Careers options for scientists in the probiotics industry
Read Moreof "Food for Health Seminar Series- Zac Lewis"