As concerns around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) increase, the health and safety of our NIC Partners is our top priority.
- Tetrad Property Group, NIC’s property manager, placed hand sanitizer dispensers in common areas throughout campus
- FBG, the campus janitorial service provider, has increased their level of disinfecting with their normal cleaning routines. They have also sprayed the common areas with an electrostatic disinfectant. (Please note: This disinfectant is available and can be used in specific offices or areas if there is a reported confirmed or presumed confirmed case.)
- The majority of events and programs hosted by NIC, and those occurring at the NIC Conference Center, have been canceled or postponed. Please visit our NIC Events webpage for the most up-to-date schedule, including cancellations and postponements.
- Materials from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the University of Nebraska–Lincoln have been posted in common areas on campus
- University entities located at NIC are following the requests and requirements put forth by the University of Nebraska
- Nebraska Innovation Studio, the makerspace located at NIC, is currently closed
Efforts being taken at NIC are focused on the buildings and the common areas and will not address any specific restrictions or precautions you may be taking or considering within your organization. We do ask that if you become aware that one of your co-workers, employees or guests is confirmed, or presumed confirmed, with COVID-19 to let us know immediately by contacting Tetrad Property Group at (402) 434-9440 and/or by contacting the Nebraska Innovation Campus Development Corporation at firstname.lastname@example.org.