- Innovation Campus accelerator aims to help more entrepreneurs
- Terence Bowden hops pond to build UNL Innovation Campus accelerator
- Food sciences moving to Innovation Campus
- UNL Maker Space, Maker Club aim to create innovative culture on campus
- First NIC facilities roll toward summer finish
- Farritor, student group help propel Maker Space concept
We thrive in a dynamic environment where university and private sector talent connect to transform ideas into innovation that impacts the world.
WHY CHOOSE THE NIC?
Calling the NIC home opens the door to numerous advantages. Among them:
- Access to talent
- Access to resources
- Access to success
Access to Talent
NIC is located adjacent to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, strategically providing access to research faculty expertise, facilities and students.
Access to Resources
Businesses partnering with the University of Nebraska-Lincoln at NIC will leverage a global network of UNL alumni, friends and partners.
Access to Success
NIC is proud to announce ConAgra Foods, Inc. as our first corporate partner. Click here to read more.