NIC Business AcceleratorThe idea of the NIC Business Accelerator is to increase innovation and entrepreneurship by empowering high potential, early stage companies from a wide variety of sectors with the tools and methods required to scale-up the state of Nebraska.
You are welcome to apply to the NIC Business Accelerator if you have an idea in any of the following industry sectors:
- Product/Industrial Design
Application ProcessThe application process for the NIC Business Accelerator will open in June 2014 with the accelerator program starting in September 2014. The first phase of the application process will include answering several questions about your business idea.
The DealIf accepted into the NIC Business Accelerator, you will have access to:
- Mentorship: over 100 mentors from a variety of sectors
- Financial Investment: up to a possible $20,000 investment
- Office Space: 9 months of space located in the newly built Nebraska Innovation Campus
- Workshops: including product market fit, validation of your business model, the lean canvas, marketing, legal, accounting and prototyping with corporate partners
- Maker Space: the ability to build your prototypes in close proximity to your office space
- Investor Day: you will have the opportunity to do an 8 minute pitch to a room full of mentors and investors
ContactInterested in learning more? Please contact:
NIC Business Accelerator Director