- Stephen Baenziger, professor, agronomy and horticulture
- Andrew Benson, professor, food science and technology
- Mary Uhl-Bien, professor, management
- Matthew Dwyer, professor, computer science and engineering
- Caroline Pope Edwards, professor, psychology
- Shane Farritor, professor, mechanical engineering
- Will Thomas, professor, history
The committee is charged with:
- Monitoring the ongoing programming and development of the property;
- Finding and evaluating areas where the university and private sector can interrelate;
- Interfacing with colleagues in colleges and departments across the university and becoming a conduit for ideas and potential opportunities and partnerships at NIC; and
- Advising the board of directors and chancellor as necessary with the central goal of ensuring NIC becomes an attractive place for private and public-sector partnerships and a future engine of economic development for Lincoln and the state of Nebraska.
Members are appointed by the chancellor and serve a term of two years. Terms will be staggered to ensure consistency on the committee. Members may be reappointed by the chancellor. The committee will meet as desired, but at least once a semester, beginning in the spring.
For additional information, read the full press release.